Hockey injuries law firm required?
Experienced claim lawyer in Havant required because you or someone you love was badly hurt while playing hockey in the area and you are unable to work out how to seek compensation for these injuries?
How to stay safe when playing hockey
- Make sure that you are physically fit to play the game of hockey.
- Always warm up before the game and cool down after the game. Also do stretching exercises before the game.
- Wearing the right protective gear to play hockey is very important. Make sure your gear includes mouth guards, shin guards, shoes with moulded cleats, goggles, gloves, masks, etc.
- If you are a goalie then a helmet with a mouth and throat guard is a must. Also make sure you wear padding all over your body. Extra care is needed here, because the ball is shot towards the goalie by the players at an excessively high speed.
- Always scrutinize the field thoroughly for broken glass pieces, debris, etc.
- Before, after and throughout the game, make sure your body is hydrated.
Want to claim compensation?
If you or someone you love was hurt while playing hockey in Havant, it is possible to get compensated for these hockey injuries, in the following circumstances:
- Another person was the cause of you or someone you love getting hurt while playing hockey in Havant.
- Medical treatment was required as you or someone you love was hurt while playing hockey in Havant.
- You or someone you love was hurt while playing hockey in Havant within the past 3 years.
Calim for hockey injuries
Were you or someone you love hurt while playing hockey in Havant and are you now trying hard to get compensated for these hockey injuries? Call Accident Advice Helpline in the event that you need the help of an experienced claim lawyer in Havant to assist you in seeking compensation for the injuries that you or someone you love got while playing hockey in the area. Get in touch with these experts in injury compensation by calling them on 0800 689 0500 or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 9th July 2014
Author: David Brown
Category: Location Posts