If you need to make an Exeter accident at work claim, you need to be sure that you have the best legal representation around to give your claim its best chance of being successful. At Accident Advice Helpline, we think we are the best and so do many past claimants along with Esther Rantzen, the consumer affairs champion in the UK
Why Accident Advice Helpline is best for your Exeter at work accident claim
There are many reasons why innocent victims turn to us when they want to make an Exeter accident at work claim, just a few of them being:
- We are a specialist law firm that only deal in personal injury claims, and have done since we opened our doors to the public in June 2000. The experience gained over that time cannot be replaced, and has let us make the process of a claim as easy, fast and efficient as possible.
- We deal in all types of accidents and injuries, not just an Exeter accident at work claim.
- We will never ask for any money to start your claim, and we will not ask for any money if your claim is lost. We use the ‘no win, no fee’ agreement, and that takes care of financing your claim.
- We will examine every area of your accident and injuries, to make sure that you get every penny of compensation that you are entitled to. Claiming for the impact the injury has had on your life, and any costs and losses that have arisen because of the accident, are all part of the process of making a successful quest for compensation.
- If you would like some idea of how much compensation you could be awarded, on our website you will find our 30-second test. As well as giving you an estimate of your compensation, before doing this it will let you know if you have a valid claim.
- We have expert claim advisors on our freephone number 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. They will be able to answer any questions you may have about making a claim, and will give you up to date and relevant information for your situation. This service is free of any charge, free of any obligation and free of any pressure if you decide not to make a claim.
These are just a very few of the reasons that victims turn to us to make their personal injuries claims, because you can have complete confidence that we will always put your needs before anything else, and that we will always be honest and open about what is happening with your claim. We have built ourselves an enviable reputation for a top quality service, and that is what you will receive from the moment you contact Accident Advice Helpline.
Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: 18th September 2014