Have you seen the Esther Rantzen TV Advert?
We are sure you have all seen the Esther Rantzen TV advert, the one where she extolls the virtues of Accident Advice Helpline, and the one where she tells you we are the best in the industry, and that if you have had an accident you should contact us.
The Esther Rantzen TV Advert says to take her advice
In the advert, Dame Esther says to take her advice, ‘you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you’.
At the end of the day that’s what it comes down to in any working relationship – trust, and you can trust us to:
- Be friendly and helpful at all times
- To give you a professional, efficient service
- To continue to give our staff the highest quality training to keep them abreast of current legislation
- Our solicitors have the expertise needed to deal with all types of injury
- To be there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you need us
- Not to ask you for any money to start your claim
- Not to ask you to pay our legal fees if you do not win your claim, our no-win, no-fee* takes care of the financing go your compensation
- To make the whole process as quick, simple and efficient as possible
- To deal with the insurance companies, local authorities, government departments, manufacturers, Motor Insurers Bureau and any other organisation needed to save you the hassle of having to do this
- To get the best possible personal injury compensation award for you
- To continue to use our four key principles, Integrity, Reliability, Dependability and Accountability, that ensure we are successful and continue to thrive, principles that ensure you get the best customer service in the industry
Trust is a two-way matter
What the Esther Rantzen TV advert doesn’t say is that trust is a two way matter – we need to be able to trust you as well. We need you:
- To be honest and truthful with us from the start of your claim
- To give us information as soon as you are able, to avoid delays
- If you do not understand something we are asking, tell us so that we can do whatever is necessary to make sure you do. Misunderstandings can cause too many problems and can quite often be avoided
So, now we trust each other where do we go from here?
You can make contact with us either by completing the 30-second test on our website, or by phoning 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, and speaking to one of our friendly advisors.Open Claim Calculator
From this first initial contact to the finalisation of your personal injury compensation claim, you will know you were right to trust us.