There never was an actual programme on TV called The Esther Rantzen Show, although many people remember her for one particular BBC programme, That’s Life! This Esther Rantzen show ran for twenty years from 1973 to 1994. Some people may remember the ads that Dame Esther Rantzen did for us, Accident Advice Helpline, where she was in a studio with an audience and talking to a man who had been one of our clients. This could have also been an Esther Rantzen Show, but it wasn’t.
Esther Rantzen Show – That’s Life!
The Esther Rantzen Show – That’s Life! began by being concerned with consumers’ rights when Dame Esther first became known for championing the rights of the little guy. Dame Esther believed that people should not be cheated and that’s why she agreed to be our patron. You can no longer get legal aid for a personal injury compensation claims, although you are legally entitled to make one. Because we work on a no-win, no-fee basis, we can help people fight a compensation claim case who might not otherwise be able to afford to do so.
Personal injury compensation claims
For any personal injury compensation claim to have a chance of success there are some legal criteria to be met: –
- The accident in which you suffered your injuries must not have been your fault.
- You must file a personal injury compensation claim within three years from the date of your accident.
- You must have sought medical treatment soon after the accident.
- You should, with the help of your solicitor, be able to prove negligence on the part if someone else was the cause of the accident.
If you are claiming personal injury compensation for an illness such as an occupational disease, then you need to meet the following criteria:
- You should have been first diagnosed with the illness within the last three years.
- You are in no way responsible for your illness.
- You and your solicitor can build a case to show that your illness was the result of another person’s negligence.
Accident Advice Helpline
If you think, after reading the criteria outlined above, that you have a case to claim personal injury compensation, then you could contact us for expert legal advice.
We are a law firm with more than ten years’ experience of working in the area of personal injury compensation. We suggest that you visit our website, take the 30-second test on our landing page and then call us on one of our helpline numbers for expert legal advice.
Call us on your mobile on 0333 500 0993 or from your landline on 0800 689 0500. So for expert advice about a possible personal injury compensation claim, why not call us right now?
Date Published: 4th August 2013