How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Esther Rantzen Advice

    There are many Esther Rantzen advice articles to be found online. Esther Rantzen advice articles these days mainly cover services available to the elderly, but she is still our patron at Accident Advice Helpline and some of the Esther Rantzen advice about us can still be seen on an ad that she made for us which can be viewed online or on our website. Esther Rantzen advice regarding us is that if you have had an accident in the last three years and suffered an injury, as long as the accident was not caused by you, then you may be able to claim personal injury compensation. Also, your injuries must have needed medical attention.

    Esther Rantzen Advice

    Despite the fact that you can no longer be in receipt of legal aid for a personal injury compensation claim, you are entitled to make one. The best way of doing this is to hire the services of a law firm that acts on a no-win, no-fee basis. Accident Advice Helpline is one such firm.

    What can you claim compensation for?

    Personal injury compensation covers the pain, distress and suffering caused by your injuries and accident. It also covers loss of earnings for the period when you were unable to work because of your injuries. Injuries may be physical or psychological ones; for example you can claim for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder , just as you can claim for a broken leg or something similar.

    Compensation also covers medical expenses and treatments and if you have had a life-changing accident, it will cover your future medical expenses and care for the rest of your life. In such cases you can also receive money to refit your home so that you can live in it comfortably in your new circumstances.

    You can claim personal injury compensation if you have been diagnosed with a work-related illness or an occupational disease, but must start your claim within three years from the date of first being diagnosed with the condition.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    We at have been assisting people with personal injury compensation claims since 2000. We are a law firm working with an in-house team of solicitors who specialise in personal injury compensation claims.

    If you think that you have grounds for filing a personal injury compensation claim, then why not contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice regarding your possible claim? Call us at any time, any day, (including Bank Holidays) on one of our helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from your landline and 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Call us now for expert advice regarding your claim.

    Date Published: 4th August 2013

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.