How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Ester Rantzen

    Now the spelling, Ester Rantzen, of our patron’s name is closer than some we have seen, but it isn’t Ester Rantzen. Ester Rantzen might be a name for a chemical compound and Ester does mean star, but our patron is Dame Esther Rantzen who was one of the first TV personalities to support consumer rights.

    Ester Rantzen – or rather Esther Rantzen

    Esther Rantzen presented That’s Life, a programme on the BBC and also helped found Childline for child protection. She has been made a Dame for her services to children, the disabled, the elderly and consumers. We at Accident Advice Helpline are proud to have this remarkable woman as our patron.

    Legal Aid and personal injury compensation

    As you can no longer get legal aid for personal injury compensation claim cases, we work on a no-win, no-fee basis. We understand that few people can afford to pursue a personal injury compensation claim without funds. If you need to find a solicitor to represent you, then you could call us at Accident Advice Helpline for help from one of our in-house team of expert solicitors, all of whom specialise in personal injury compensation claims.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    We are a law firm with more than a decade’s experience of dealing with successful personal injury compensation claims. If you have been involved in an accident in the last three years, which was not your fault and you suffered injuries that needed medical attention in it, then you could contact us to find out if you have a case for claiming personal injury compensation.

    If you have been told by your doctor that you have a work-related illness or occupational disease in the last three years, then you might also have a case for making a personal injury compensation claim against your employer.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Employers have a responsibility for the health and safety of their employees whilst they are at work. If an employer has neglected his or her duties, then you probably have a case to make a personal injury compensation claim against them.

    We can give you advice about any possible claim you may have. You can be assured of our courtesy and professionalism as well as our sensitivity if you call us about any type of claim.

    After you have taken our 30second test, which gives you an estimate of how much compensation you might get for your injuries, you could call us for expert advice on one of our helpline numbers. From a mobile call 0333 500 0993 or from a landline, call 0800 689 0500. The lines are always open so why not call now?

    Date Published: 4th August 2013

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.