Erewash no win, no fee*


The local government district and borough of Erewash in eastern Derbyshire had a population of 114,048 in 2014. It includes towns such as Sandiacre, Long Eaton and Ilkeston, and if you have been injured here, making an Erewash no win, no fee* claim is a possibility. If somebody else is responsible for your accident, they shouldn’t be allowed to get away with it – you could get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline within three years of your accident to find out if you could make a claim.

All our professional personal injury lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis, so you can afford to make a claim even if you have suffered loss of earnings after taking time off work after your accident.

How have you been injured in Erewash?

Many people assume you can only claim personal injury compensation for specific types of accidents, and only then if you are seriously injured. In fact that’s just not true. You could make an Erewash no win, no fee* claim for almost any type of accident that is somebody else’s fault. For example if you’re injured in an accident at work, involved in a road traffic accident or suffer injuries after an accident in a public place, you could make a claim. You don’t need to have suffered life-changing injuries either – if you have sustained minor injuries that required medical attention, you could find you’re eligible to claim compensation for your pain, suffering and loss of earnings.

Should you make a claim?

Whether you have suffered broken bones after a road traffic accident or a head injury after a fall from height at work, you’re entitled to claim compensation if somebody else is liable for your accident. Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we believe everybody who is entitled to compensation should make a claim – but when you call for advice from us, there is no obligation to proceed, if you change your mind.

You can call us on 0800 689 0500 to get advice from our personal injury advisors in confidence, or head for our website where you can take the 30-second test and find out how much compensation you could be entitled to claim. Don’t forget that there is a three-year time limit in place for all personal injury claims, so if you wait around too long wondering if you’re eligible to claim, you could miss your chance.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )