How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Entitled to make a slip and fall lawsuit?

    If you have been the unlucky victim of a slip, trip or fall within the past three years, then you may be entitled to make a slip and fall lawsuit and claim compensation for your injuries and inconvenience.

    Having a slip or a fall is no laughing matter, as victims of slips, trips and falls can sustain serious injuries. It is not unusual for a person who has had a nasty slip, trip or fall to sustain broken bones, spinal injuries, head injuries or dental damage. All of these injuries require immediate medical treatment, and in some instances can involve lengthy recovery periods or costly programs of rehabilitation.

    If you are the main wage earner or carer within your household, injuries such as those listed above can have a serious impact upon your ability to work or continue caring for your dependants. Long-term specialist medical treatment isn’t always available immediately, so your road to recovery can be a slow one.

    What can I claim for in a slip and fall lawsuit?

    Extra help and assistance

    If following an accident that wasn’t your fault your household needs to employ the services of someone to assist with a few extra chores or the care of your dependants, why should you be out of pocket? If you make a slip and fall lawsuit, you could be able to recoup some of your losses by claiming for your out-of-pocket expenses. Perhaps you have had to engage a cleaner or a gardener, or pay for a professional to take care of an aged relative or young children?

    Open Claim Calculator

    Medical treatment

    Maybe your injuries require you to have an extended course of treatment not available on the NHS, or perhaps you have had to buy some specialist equipment to make life a little easier while you recover from your injury, or you have simply had to pay for transportation to and from GP and hospital appointments. By making a slip and fall lawsuit, you will be able to make a claim for all these out-of-pocket expenses.

    Loss of earnings

    You may even be able to claim for loss of earnings if you can prove that your earning capacity has been diminished due to your non-fault accident. It’s unfair that you foot the bill for all the extra expense caused by the mistake of another, to say nothing of the personal pain and discomfort caused by your injury.

    How do I start my slip and fall lawsuit?

    To get started with a claim, all you have to do is contact Accident Advice Helpline and we will do all the rest. All claims are conducted on a no-win, no-fee basis, so it won’t cost you a penny to get started with your slip and fall lawsuit. Call us now on 0800 689 0500, or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.

    Date Published: 18th May 2014

    Author: Emma Newman

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.