If you have had an Ely car crash, you may be entitled to compensation
- Have you had an Ely car crash?
- Did the collision happen within the last three years?
- Did you seek medical attention at the time of the accident?
- Was the accident reported to the police?
- Did you sustain bodily injuries?
- Have you suffered stress, trauma or anxiety because of the accident?
- Were you not able to work so lost earnings because of the accident?
- Have you had extra expenses incurred that would not have had to be paid if it were not for the accident?
- Have you had to pay private medical expenses?
- Do you have to pay a carer to assist you because you can no longer carry out normal day-to-day tasks?
If you answer yes to any of these questions…
If you are saying yes to just some of the above questions about an Ely car crash, then you may be able to make a claim for personal injury compensation. Personal injury claims cover more than just the broken bones, whiplash, cuts and bruises, or any other injury you may have suffered. They also cover your loss of earnings, extra expenses, private medicals or private medical treatment and a host of other things.
If you are saying yes to the above questions about an Ely car crash you should seek help with your personal injury compensation claim.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline who will make sure your claim is simple, fast and efficient. Make sure you get the best compensation deal available, and make sure it is as straightforward as possible for yourself.
On our website, there is a 30-second test which will give some guidance to the amount of compensation you may be awarded.
However if you prefer to speak to a real person, then contact us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, and speak to one of our friendly advisors.Open Claim Calculator
We have a team of in-house solicitors who can help you to get what you deserve.
We operate on a no-win, no-fee* basis, so there is nothing at all for you to worry about. You won’t be placed under any pressure, and you will be free to make a decision that serves you best. So why not pick up the phone today? This is your opportunity to find out more, ask any questions that you might have, and discover how much you could be entitled to receive.