Come to Accident Advice Helpline for specialist, Elmbridge no win, no fee lawyers
To pursue a claim for compensation with confidence of success, it is always better to have specialist Elmbridge no-win, no-fee lawyers on your side. A lawyer with specific knowledge and expertise in personal injury law can make all the difference. Firstly, they will be able to present the evidence for your claim in the best possible light, anticipating and addressing any problems before they arise. And secondly, they will be able to maximise the amount of compensation you ultimately receive by conducting a thorough assessment of the ways your injuries have affected your life – and may do so in future.
For example, they will be able to put a strong case forward for you to receive compensation for:
- The injuries you have suffered;
- Any loss of earnings you have experienced – or will experience in future – because of them;
- The financial costs of your accident that you may not have been expecting, such as prescription charges, travel fares, childcare and any adjustments or help you may need around the home while you recover from your injuries.
Come to Accident Advice Helpline for free, expert advice
We employ only specialist solicitors, so if you need Elmbridge no-win, no-fee lawyers to help with an accident case, we can find the right one, with the right experience of your particular accident type. The kinds of cases we deal with on a daily basis include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
…and others too.
We’ll assess your accident before we proceed to make sure you stand a good chance of success. All this advice is free. And the beauty of our service is that if you pursue a case and are not successful for any reason, you will not have to pay our legal fees for acting for you.
Contact us today for advice on your own case
There’s no obligation when you get in touch, so you have nothing to lose by finding out whether you could claim for that accident. All you have to do is take the first step:
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Try the 30-second test
For further, expert advice on how our no-win, no-fee lawyers can help you as you recover from an accident that wasn’t your fault, get in touch today. Remember, ordinarily, you only have three years or less to make a claim, so it’s worth finding out what you could be entitled to while the details of your accident are fresh in your mind.
Date Published: 10th August 2014
Author: David Brown