If you have had an accident and someone else was to blame, did you know you could make and Edinburgh accident claim to receive compensation? Here at Accident Advice Helpline we make successful claims every day, and we’d like to help you too if we can.
One of the injuries people don’t seem to think about claiming for is being injured by faulty goods.
Most items which are sold are checked and are all in good working order. Occasionally something goes wrong and an item causes a nasty injury. Some examples of this could be:
- A new TV set may have incorrect wiring, so when you plug it in it blows up.
- Cosmetics may be contaminated and cause a nasty burn when you use them.
- A chair may not be as secure as it should be and could collapse when you sit on it.
There are many other ways you could be injured by faulty goods and making an Edinburgh accident claim for this needs the right handling. Do you claim from the store where you purchased it? The supplier? The manufacturer? With over 15 years of personal injury experience, Accident Advice Helpline know exactly how to make your claim.
Accident Advice Helpline
We are legal experts and one of the UK’s leading personal injury law firms. We help accident victims every day to receive the compensation to which they are entitled. Our friendly advisors can also answer your questions about making an Edinburgh accident claim so that you know what you need to do.
The first thing is to find out whether you have a valid claim.
- If you were not at fault, then you are entitled to make a claim.
- Your injuries must have been assessed and treated by a medical practitioner. It doesn’t matter if this was done at a hospital or by a local G.P.
- You should get advice as soon as you can, but your claim must be started within 3 years.
If you are eligible and you wish to proceed with a claim, our advisors can start it for you on a no-win, no-fee basis. This is how we always work and it means you won’t have to pay any upfront fees.
Call now about an Edinburgh accident claim
To find out more about making a claim for your accident, just call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, free from a landline, or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. We can offer you free, no-obligation advice so call us now and find out how much your claim could be worth.
Date Published: 22nd July 2013