How much money can you expect for Eastbourne no win no fee claims?
From workplace accidents to road traffic incidents, there are so many different scenarios that can lead to Eastbourne no win no fee claims. Nonetheless, no matter what injury has been suffered or how it has occurred, there is one thing everyone wants to know… how much compensation can I expect? After all, no one wants to go through the hassle of a personal injury case for peanuts, do they?
Obviously we cannot provide specific figures here. All personal injury compenstion claims are unique. However, we can provide you with an insight into how personal injury compensation is calculated, so you get a good idea of what you can expect. If you would like further information all you need to do is give us a ring on our free legal helpline. One of our advisors will answer all of your queries and then put you in touch with one of our specialist no win no fee solicitors.
But the first thing you need to do is decipher whether you have a strong case to begin with. In order to do this you should ask yourself the following three questions:
- Did the accident happen because of someone else’s error or negligence?
- Did it occur within the last three years?
- Did you see a medical professional as a result of your injuries?
If you can answer yes to those three questions you definitely have a strong chance of getting compensation. But, how is the amount of money calculated?
- General Damages – Firstly you have general damages for your claim. This relates to the injury itself and any suffering you have experienced. The more severe the injury is and the greater impact it has on your life, the more money you will get.
- Special Damages – Secondly you have special damages, which essentially relate to any expenses you have encountered because of the injury. Have you had to pay for alternative travel? Are you paying a child minder to look after your kids while you recover? Keep the receipts for all of this and you will be able to claim for it.
So there you have it – the guide to how your compensation claim is calculated. Call us today to find out more!
Contact us today for Eastbourne no win no fee claims
To discuss your claim with no obligation and in confidence, ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Text ‘claim365’ to 88010 or try the 30 second test right here on our website.
Date Published: 3rd July 2015
Author: David Brown