Five Common Types of East Lindsey No Win No Fee* Claims
East Lindsey no win no fee* claims are sadly not uncommon. Personal injuries occur every single day. This is a trend that is only increasing when you consider the fast pace of modern life. Moreover, the term ‘personal injury’ encompasses a huge scope of different accidents and scenarios.
Taking this into account, read on to discover further information about five common types of East Lindsey no win no fee* claims…
- Slips, trips and falls – There is only one place to begin and that is with slips, trips and falls. Unfortunately these incidents occur every day. From slipping on an unmarked wet floor to tripping over a broken pavement, they can happen in many ways. In fact, of all the injuries reported last year approximately 40 per cent involved a slip, trip or fall.
- Car crashes – Next we have car crashes. Whiplash particularly is one of the most common injuries sustained in a car crash. Thankfully whiplash tends to be a minor injury and people often recover within a few weeks. However, don’t let that fool you into thinking you don’t need to go to the doctor. You need to see a medical professional if you are to have any chance of claiming.
- Product liability – These East Lindsey no win no fee* claims involve injuries that have been sustained as the result of a faulty product. This includes any type of product – from toothbrushes and televisions, to beauty products and bed linen.
- Untraced driver claims – Suffering a car accident is bad enough, but when the perpetrator does a runner it can be even more distressing. Nonetheless, this does not mean that you cannot claim, as you are able to file an untraced driver claim.
- Repetitive strain injury (RSI) – Last but not least, another common type of personal injury is repetitive strain injury, RSI. This occurs in the workplace by doing something for extensive periods, such as sitting at your desk working on the computer all day, or it can arise from misuse. The result is damage to the muscles, nerves and tendons.
If you have suffered any of the injuries mentioned get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today!
Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test
Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?