Five Things you Need to Know about East Dorset No Win No Fee Claims
Suffering an injury is distressing enough, whether it be a car crash or a slip in the workplace. Yet, you then have to think about making a personal injury claim.
Sadly, this can end up being one big hassle for a lot of people, and the main reason for this is because they have not received the necessary information from the outset.
However, this won’t happen to you, as you can read on to discover five pivotal things you need to know about East Dorset no win no fee claims…
- You cannot make a claim without seeing a doctor for your injuries – A lot of people suffer minor injuries and they decide to bypass seeing a doctor, as they would rather cope with getting better alone. However, if you do this it will severely hamper your chances of compensation, as there will be no proof of your injuries.
- Personal injury cases have a time limit – There is a three year time limit on personal injury cases. This means you have three years from the date of the accident for court proceedings to be issued.
- You will be compensated for any out of pocket expenses – Not only will you receive compensation for your suffering, but also for any costs you have incurred because of the accident, such as travel costs and childcare expenses. Make sure you keep your receipts for proof.
- You don’t need money to begin your claim – Don’t be tricked into paying extortionate outlays when it comes to making a personal injury claim. Solicitors that specialise in East Dorset no win no fee claims will not need any money to start your case.
- How it happened does not matter, who caused it does – From faulty product claims, to food poisoning, to falls… personal injury claims can occur in a number of ways. No matter how unique your situation is, what really matters in compensation terms is that someone else caused it and it was not your fault.
Give Accident Advice Helpline a call today if you have a suffered an injury that was not your fault! East Dorset no win no fee claims experts!
Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
You can try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Date Published: 27th August 2014
Author: David Brown