The most common cause for a East Dorset accident at work claim is usually because an employer has not protected the health and safety rules of a work space. If a employee is injured and it was not their fault they will be entitled to make an East Devon accident at work claim.
What should an employer do to avoid an East Dorset accident at work claim?
These are a collection of a few of the rules that all British employers must follow:
- The employers boss or manager must make sure all machinery or equipment is in working order to avoid an innocent victim getting harmed.
- All equipment must only be used if in working order and by someone who is qualified and experienced.
- Every individual employer must respect and follow the health and safety rules and regulations.
- They should keep track of any accidents so they can easily discover the problem and address the situation.
- All employers must be given all protective apparel needed without being charged.
- They should make sure all employers work in a comfortable space to avoid complications or accidents.
- They should carry out risk assessments and act on their findings.
That is only a few of the rules and regulations needed to prevent a East Dorset accident at work claim. The rest of the list can be found, on the user friendly Health and Safety Executive website.
The HSE, with help of the employers have taken a gigantic step towards having safe and healthy work spaces for all employers over the last 20 years. But this problem still has not been fully addressed, there is still many people getting injured, and last year 148 people died in an accident at work.
Making a compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline
We have helped many innocent victims of accidents who have been entitled to make a claim over the last 14 years, and many thousands of claimants that have used our services are very pleased that they chose Accident Advice Helpline.
When a victim, chooses to use our services they are guaranteed a fast and effective claim that puts their satisfaction as a priority. We also guarantee the victim will get an easy user friendly experience.
For the claimants who are wondering how much compensation might be, they can try the 30 second test on our website which will give them an estimate of how much their compensation could be.
Some people might not want to use our online services, so those people can use our very efficient helpline which will give them just as much information, as well as much more that will help them decide if they would like to make a personal injury claim. You can contact our helpline by calling 0800 180 4123, our helpline is free of charge, free of obligation but most importantly free of pressure if you decide you do not want to make a claim.