Five FAQ’s about East Devon No Win No Fee Claims
If you have sustained an injury that was not your fault you will rightly be exploring the possibility of compensation and gathering as much information about East Devon no win no fee claims as you can.
Nonetheless, this process can often be a lot easier said than done, especially as there is tons and tons of info on the Internet and a lot of it can be very conflicting. Keeping that in mind, this post aims to answer five of the most frequently asked questions about East Devon no win no fee claims. So, let’s dive right in…
- Will I go to court? This is undoubtedly one of the most popular questions, as people understandably do not want to go through the hassle and stress of a trial. The truth is, some personal injury cases do end up in the court room, but it’s only around two per cent of them that do! So, it’s unlikely yours will.
- I have no money to hire a solicitor! What do I do? You actually don’t need any money to begin your claim with Accident Advice Helpline. All of our solicitors work on a no win no fee basis.
- I suffered an injury many years ago. Can I claim? Sadly there is a three year time limit on personal injury cases, which begins from the date of the accident. Court proceedings must be issued within this time frame.
- I never saw a doctor for my injuries. Can I claim? It’s highly unlikely. No matter how minor your injuries are it is so important to see a medical professional otherwise there will be no proof of you having suffered an injury in the first place.
- How do I actually make a claim? You can leave this part to us. All you need to do is ring our free legal helpline and one of our friendly and experienced advisers will put you in touch with one of our specialist solicitors to handle your case for you. It’s as simple as that!
How to Get in Touch with us for East Devon No Win No Fee Claims
Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test
Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
Date Published: 27th August 2014
Author: David Brown