Accidents at work can happen to anyone. If you’ve been injured and it was not your fault, then you might be able to claim compensation for your injury. Accident Advice Helpline can give you information about Dundee City claims.
Every employer has a duty of care to their employees, but things can get missed. Trips and slips are very common injuries in the workplace, and they can happen almost anywhere.
Where you could trip or slip:
- In an office, you could trip on a worn carpet or on uneven flooring.
- If you work in a shop you could slip if something has been spilled in an aisle and not mopped up.
- Stock kept in warehouses should not be stored on the floor or someone could trip.
- Working in a pub could leave you at risk of slipping if a drink is not cleared up.
- Builders could trip over obstacles, or even on scaffolding if it is not correctly built.
However your accident happened, call Accident Advice Helpline
The legal specialists at Accident Advice Helpline know how to deal with all personal injury claims. With more than 16 years’ experience behind us, we’ve got plenty of knowledge to help with your claim.
We will make sure that your claim is properly assessed by our friendly advisors. They have all been trained to assist you the best way they can, and they have lots of handy advice to help you after your accident. They can explain all about how our no-win, no-fee claims work, but making Dundee City claims this way means you won’t have the additional burden of finding money to start your claim.
Information you need for Dundee City claims
Our advisors will make sure that your compensation claim is valid before they start it over the phone. You are under no obligation to go ahead with a claim.
- Compensation can be claimed as long as you were not responsible for the accident.
- You must be able to prove that you were injured, so it’s important to have your injuries treated by a medical practitioner.
- You must get your claim started before the deadline, which is three years.
The only exception to these rules is with the time limits, where they can be slightly different if you were a child at the time of the accident, or you are suffering from an industrial illness.
Don’t delay. Call today
Why not call today to see if you can claim compensation? The sooner you get your claim started, the sooner you will get your compensation. So call now on 0800 689 0500, or if you’re using a mobile phone, call 0333 500 0993. The best advice is a phone call away.
Date Published: 23rd June 2017
Author: Jan Newell