How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Dorset accident at work compensation

    As a rule of thumb, you’ll typically find that once a personal injury case has been settled, there will be no chance for it to be reopened by either side. However, there are a few exceptions to this rule. If you were injured in an accident that was not your fault and later went on to successfully launch a 100% no win no fee Dorset accident at work compensation claim, carry on reading to find out under which circumstances you might be able to apply to have your compensation award increased.

    Increasing Dorset accident at work compensation

    When you were awarded your Dorset accident at work compensation pay-out, the amount you were awarded would have been calculated based on a number of factors. Aside from any damages you received, you would have been given funds to cover any medical treatment you required as a result of being hurt. You might also have been given a sum to make up for any lost income or expenses you had to meet as a result of being injured.

    These figures will all have been calculated by negotiation between your 100% no win no fee Dorset accident at work compensation solicitor, the legal team representing the party you sued and a personal injury tribunal, if your case actually made it to court. The advice of a medical professional will also typically be sought.

    If it transpires some months or years down the line that your injuries are going to have a much more severe effect on your general state of health and quality of life than first assumed, there will be a possibility that you might well be able to go back and ask for your Dorset accident at work compensation to be increased.

    Maybe the doctors who dealt with you failed to recognise the severity of your injuries. Perhaps you were not able to return to work as early as had been anticipated. Perchance you were forced to make unexpected alterations to your home to accommodate your reduced mobility. All of these circumstances could give rise to you being put in a position where you might be able to request an increase in compensation.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Get the right advice

    If you feel as though you might have a legitimate right to request an increase in your accident at work compensation, you will need a top 100% no win no fee accident at work compensation personal injury law firm to represent you. As such, it will be very good idea indeed for you to get on the phone right now to Accident Advice Helpline to find out if it might be able to furnish you with the representation you need to get what you might be owed.

    Date Published: 2nd September 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.