If you have been hurt or injured during an accident it can be fairly daunting selecting a reliable and experience injury lawyer to pursue Dinas Powys claims. Having a personal recommendation from a relative, trusted friend or relative can prove invaluable. However, in the absence of such a recommendation what is a victim to do? So what’s the best way to source a competent and qualified personal injury lawyer?
Do your research
Ask around, perhaps a friend of a friend can recommend someone or advise you to steer clear of a particular professional. Networking sites can be invaluable sources of information. Do a shout out and ask for peoples recommendations but do beware of ‘trolls’ or people who have a hidden agenda and want to damage a reputable professionals reputation.
Don’t take things at face value
Ask for testimonials or examples of their work before engaging the services of a company you have never heard of before. Check a company’s credentials, a few simple search engine keyword searches (such as google) should throw up a variety of independent feedback and enable you to make an informed decision.
If all of this seems a tad too involved then why not look to Accident Advice Helpline to be your Dinas Powys claims champion?
Why select Accident Advice Helpline for my Dinas Powys claims?
Accident Advice Helpline are the UK’s leading personal injury compensation law firm and they have a pedigree which is hard to beat.
- Accident Advice Helpline have 15+ years’ experience in assisting with all manner of injury claims.
- Accident Advice Helpline have access to a national network of legal experts.
- Accident Advice Helpline will only assist with injury claims on a no-win, no-fee basis.
- Accident Advice Helpline have been instrumental in assisting literally thousands of victims of no-fault accident achieve their legal justice.
- Accident Advice Helpline won’t charge you a penny to initiate your Dinas Powys claims.
- Accident Advice Helpline are endorsed by the peoples champion and defender of consumer rights, the renowned and respected Dame Esther Rantzen.
So if you have been hurt, maimed or injured during an accident that wasn’t your fault within the past three years then you can be certain of us at Accident Advice Helpline.
Take our Accident Advice Helpline 30-second test right now to be completely certain that you are entitled to make an injury claim and then get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible.
Call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, or text ‘claim365’ to 88010
Date Published: 28th June 2014
Author: Emma Newman