How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Different types of accident claims

    There are a variety of different types of accident claims that you can file for, depending upon the accident that you have been involved in. Many people have the impression that accident claims that they can file for are generally those which occur on the road.

    The reason for this is the fact that road accidents are the most common type of accidents that tend to take place on a daily basis and, as a result, many people generally associate them as the kind of accidents that can be claimed for. However, if you wish to know more about the different types of accident claims, read on.

    Work accident claims

    One of the most common types of accident claims are those accidents which occur at work. Work accidents are tremendously common and generally the frequency varies depending upon the type of work that a person is involved in. For instance, if you are involved in working for a construction company, it is likely that the chances of having an accident is going to be higher than if you are working at a desk job.

    However, the law has created a precise set of guidelines that must be followed by companies in order to ensure maximum safety of their employees. If the company that you are working for fails to follow this set of instructions then it is within your right to file for a work accident claim. The amount of compensation that you can claim as a result of work accident claims generally depends upon the amount of damage that has been dealt to you as a result of the negligence shown by the other party.

    Holiday accident claims

    Imagine that you are on a holiday and have chosen to hire the services of a professional tourist company. In most cases, your trip is going to be exceptionally great. However, what if your trip doesn’t go as well and you end up being involved in an accident? Holiday accident claims are one of the most often occurring types of accident claims that are filed for on a general basis. This is primarily due to the fact that the chances of accidents happening on holiday are quite high. As a result, in case such an accident does occur, the amount of compensation that you can claim can be great.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Road accidents

    By far the most common types of accident claims to occur are road accidents – generally because of the negligence of one or two parties. Either way, the amount of compensation is generally dependent upon the amount of damage that has been dealt to the victim, as well as the amount of negligence shown by the other party.

    Call us for advice on different types of accident claims

    One of the premier UK companies in the business of accident claims, Accident Advice Helpline, has been providing top of the line services to its clients and settling different types of accident claims for over fifteen years.

    We have built up a great reputation in the process. You can trust Accident Advice Helpline to meet your needs and take care of you with the right support in your claim for compensation.

    Contact us today for free advice on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.

    Date Published: 2nd June 2013

    Author: thewritersbarn

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.