How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Derby compensation

    Derby compensation

    If you have sustained an injury in an accident that was no fault of yours, but was caused by negligence on the part of another person and live in Derby, then you could be looking for an accident solicitor. You may have typed “Derby compensation” into the search box in your PC and perhaps you have been unable to find a firm of solicitors who match up to your expectations. While you were looking through the search engine ratings pages you may have come across the name, Accident Advice Helpline. While our head office is not in Derby we operate on a nationwide basis, so typing “Derby compensation” into the box may well led you to our website.

    Derby compensation

    You can claim compensation, whether Derby compensation, or if you live anywhere else in the UK, for any accident for which you were in no way responsible. You may have had a slip, trip or fall (the most common type of accident) or perhaps you are an ex-member of the armed forces and are suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. You can also claim for an illness such as food poisoning which you got after eating in a hotel, restaurant or other establishment. If you and your solicitor can show that you accident or illness was the result of another person’s negligence, then you may be able to file a claim for Derby compensation, or rather, personal injury compensation.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Accident Advice Helpline is on hand to help you with any type of personal injury claim. You need to file a claim for personal injury compensation within three years from the date of your accident or from first being told that you are suffering from a work-related illness or an occupational disease. You and your solicitor will have to show that another person was responsible for your injury or illness. For example if you had an accident at work, then you would have to prove negligence on the part of your employer, who may not have provided you with adequate training, or perhaps did not supply you with the appropriate protective clothing so that you could do your job safely.

    If you visit our Accident Advice Helpline website you will be able to take our thirty second test which rapidly calculates how much compensation you might be awarded if your personal injury compensation claim were successful. However this is only an estimated figure as no one can tell you for sure how much you might get. All claims are different, as are injuries with some being minor and others fatal.

    We have two freephone numbers for you to call; one for landlines0800 689 0500 or the one for mobiles 0333 500 0993. Call us at any time for expert legal advice concerning a potential personal injury compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 14th July 2013

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.