How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Derby accident at work compensation

    Local authorities are not known for their speed and efficiency, which as a taxpayer and service user you have the right to be more than a little peeved about. No matter which part of the country you live in, it will be likely that will have heard stories about your local council failing to do its job.

    This might involve problems with bin collections, failing to get graffiti cleaned up or not fixing imperfections on roads and pavements in a timely fashion. Now the first two of these problems would be most unpleasant, but the latter could actually pose a risk of doing you an injury in an accident that was not your fault if you were come off the worse after an encounter with a problem on the surface you were walking on.

    If you were to be injured by an imperfection on the road or pavement, there will be a chance that you might well be entitled to some form of Derby accident at work compensation. Under these circumstances, it would be very wise indeed for you to retain the services of a top 100% no win no fee personal injury solicitor to help you get the maximum amount of compensation you might be entitled to.

    Road imperfections and Derby accident at work compensation

    Now, it is true that you may be able to make a claim for Derby accident at work compensation directly to your local authority after being injured after tripping on a pothole or a sunken drain, but this could end up leaving you short changed.

    Many local authorities do all that they can to avoid paying out for this sort of thing, so it will be a good idea to have a law firm by your side that knows exactly how these things work. It may be the case that a local authority would feel more comfortable fobbing a member of the public off, but might think twice when dealing with a professional law firm.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Get the right advice from the personal injury claim specialists

    Regardless of whether you’re thinking of making a direct claim without the help of a law firm of would like some assistance, it will be a good idea for you to call Accident Advice Helpline on of the above numbers. When you do, you will be able to get as much free advice about your Derby accident at work compensation claim as you need, while being under absolutely no obligation to take on any of the company’s services. It really is as simple as that. If you want to get free advice on your case from a top personal injury law firm, pick up the phone and make that call right now.

    Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Date Published: 2nd September 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.