Had a cycling injury and don’t know what to do? Call the cycling injury lawyers in Tamworth
Cycling can be one of the most pleasant ways of exploring the area where you live or commuting to your place of work whether you live in an urban or rural area. Cycling offers you the freedom to vary your route to work and get some exercise whilst travelling. However, the road network is becoming increasingly congested and the number of cyclists is also increasing, meaning that adequate road space for cycling safely is sometimes hard to find, even with the provision of dedicated cycle lanes.
Keeping safe on the rural roads
- Always wear an approved safety helmet and ensure that it fits and is secured properly. Don’t tilt it back on your head, wear it as it should be worn.
- Always check that your bike is in a roadworthy condition and is regularly serviced particularly the brakes and chain
- Ensure that your cycle lights work and are bright enough for all weather conditions
- Wear a reflective jacket or high visibility tabard to ensure that other road users can identify you easily
- In narrow lanes, make sure that your road positioning is suitable to be seen by other road users and avoid riding next to other cyclists
- Be particularly aware of cycling at dawn and dusk when the daylight is at its lowest and there may be a higher number of other road users commuting to and from work
Staying safe cycling in urban areas
- Wear an approved safety helmet, reflective jacket and protective clothing to ensure that you are safe at all times
- Where they are provided, use the cycle lanes
- Do not weave between stationary traffic ahead and at traffic lights
- Always check behind you before indicating and changing road position
- Be particularly aware of other road users when turning left into a junction and at filter left lanes at traffic lights
Making an injury claim for your cycling accident, using cycling injury lawyers in Tamworth
If you have been the unfortunate victim of an accident whilst cycling that wasn’t your fault and occurred within the last 3 years, then you may be legally entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim using cycling injury lawyers in Tamworth.
To find out more information about your legal rights, call the leading experts, Accident Advice Helpline who can answer your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are eligible to make a legal claim for your injury, then their cycling injury lawyers in Tamworth will handle your claim and process it through to a satisfactory conclusion on a 100% no win no fee* basis. Why not try their unique 30 second online test and check if you can make a claim for your injury using their cycling injury lawyers in Tamworth?