How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Cycling claims in Wolverhampton

    Frequently asked questions about cycling claims in Wolverhampton

    Have you recently been involved in a car accident in Wolverhampton? Are you searching the web for answers to your questions? This is a common situation and it can be hard to know exactly what you need to do after your accident. All the conflicting information can get a little confusing. Your time is precious though, so you need to ensure that you’re getting the advice you need as quickly as possible. In this article, we talk you through the answers to some frequently asked questions that people have after being involved in a car accident as well as queries from people making cycling claims in Wolverhampton.

    Can I make a claim for compensation?

    If your car or cycling accident wasn’t your fault, you might be able to make a claim for compensation. To get tailored advice though about what you can expect, you’ll need to talk to a legal professional about your particular circumstances. If you’d like to do this, get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. Just call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. The line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The firm has been in operation for more than ten years, and Esther Rantzen is an official patron. As you can tell, this is a law firm with an excellent reputation, that can help you to get the result that you deserve from your case for compensation.

    Where can I find further support?

    There is plenty of advice and support available after an accident and it’s just a case of knowing where to find it, and seeking it out. If you’re suffering with injuries, your first port of call should be your GP, or your local accident and emergency department if it’s more serious. The medical professionals will be able to assess your situation and refer you to a specialist, if necessary. There is also likely to be support groups operating in your local area, where you can seek advice from people who are experiencing the same difficulties. Remember that you aren’t alone.

    Can I take time off work?

    You may need to take time off work for your recovery, though every situation is different. By liaising with your GP and your boss, you should be able to come up with a solution that meets your needs. It often pays to ensure that you’re fully recovered before returning to work, to help avoid any further problems.

    These answers should help you to make the next steps when it comes to your recovery. Talk to us today if you need to make cycling claims in Wolverhampton.

    Open Claim Calculator



    Date Published: 28th August 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.