You may be able to make an injury compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline, if you have been involved in an accident in the last 3 years and suffered injuries in which you needed medical treatment.
Have you suffered cycling accidents in Knapwell?
In the last 3 years have you:
- Come off you cycle because it is defective in some way?
- Had a car door opened as you are passing and been knocked off your cycle?
- Had a collision with a motor vehicle while riding your cycle?
- Slipped off your cycle because of loose debris on the road?
- Hit an unavoidable pothole in the road and been thrown off your cycle?
If yes is the answer to any of these questions, then you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim for cycling accidents in Knapwell.
In the last 3 years, have you:
- Broken any bones in the accident?
- Sustained back injuries in the accident?
- Got Road Rash from the accident?
- Got head or facial injuries because of the accident?
- Got any other injury at all because of the accident?
If yes is the answer to any of these questions, then you may want to make an injury claim.Open Claim Calculator
Contact Accident Advice Helpline now
Whoever was the cause of your accident, as long as it was not you, Accident Advice Helpline can help you get the compensation you are entitled to. It is what we have been doing for the last 15 years, what we specialise in and what we excel at.
Accident Advice Helpline are here to help, to make sure you get a fair deal for the consequences of the accident and resulting injuries. You will not need any money to start your claim as we operate on a no-win, no-fee* basis. Why pay costly upfront legal fees when you don’t have to?
We can also offer you free no obligation advice so you can access any information you need before you decide whether or not to make a claim for compensation.
If you’d like to find out more about how much compensation you could obtain, why not take our easy 30 second test today?
Alternatively, to find out more about making a claim for cycling accidents in Knapwell, contact us today. Simply call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to assist you.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline now and we’ll get your personal injury compensation claim started as quickly as possible so that you can obtain the compensation you deserve for your injuries after cycling accidents in Knapwell.