Cycling is becoming more and more popular. It saves on the expense of running a car and it’s a great way to get fit. It can also mean a nasty injury if you have a cycling accident in West Lothian. If you were not to blame, call Accident Advice Helpline as we may be able to help you claim compensation.
There are lots of ways cyclists can help themselves stay safe on the roads.
- Use cycle paths wherever possible.
- Always wear a good, well fitting cycle helmet.
- Wear bright or fluorescent clothing, particularly at night.
- Always make sure your brakes are in good working order.
- Make sure you have your lights on at night.
Being seen is important for a cyclist as you are easy to miss on the road.
Can Accident Advice Helpline help you?
If you’ve had a cycling accident in West Lothian, our friendly advisors will be able to offer you advice over the phone and tell you if we think you can claim compensation for your injuries. With over 15 years of specialist personal injury experience, you can be sure that your claim will receive the best legal help available. And we won’t ask you for any payment before our solicitors start work.
We make all our claims on a no win, no fee basis. After an accident money may be tight, so this is the best way to make sure you can claim the compensation to which you are entitled. Our advisors are even trained to give you an estimate of how much compensation they think you are entitled to. While we can never guarantee this figure, our solicitors will work hard to make sure you get the best compensation possible.
Can you claim after a cycling accident in West Lothian?
To find out you must first confirm three things to our advisors.
- That someone else was at fault and caused your accident. Compensation is only paid if you were not to blame.
- That your injuries were seen and treated by a medical practitioner. This will not only make sure your injuries are recorded, but will make sure that you receive any care and treatment that you need.
- That your accident happened within the last three years. This is a deadline for a claim.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to all three questions, then call accident Advice Helpline now. You can even call us free if you use a landline, on 0800 689 0500. If you prefer to use a mobile, just call 0333 500 0993.
Don’t leave it too late and talk to Accident Advice Helpline today.
Date Published: 14th December 2014