If you’ve been involved in a cycling accident in Kircudbright within the last three years and it wasn’t your fault, you could be entitled to make a claim for compensation. Accident Advice Helpline will help you fight for justice and the best possible payout.
Cycling is becoming increasingly popular in the UK. However, cycling can be a very dangerous hobby – you could have a cycling accident in Kircudbright through no fault of your own and suffer injuries at any time. If this has happened to you in the last three years, and your injuries needed medical treatment, then you may wish to make a personal injury compensation claim using solicitors in Kircudbright to assist you.
Your cycling accident in Kircudbright
Whether you ride a motorbike or you ride a bicycle, you can experience many problems. What if you hit a pothole in the road and fall off your bike into oncoming traffic? The consequences could be horrific and terrible. You could suffer serious injuries and need to use solicitors in Kircudbright in order to make a personal injury compensation claim.
People who ride a motorbike or a bicycle lack protection, so are more likely to have to use solicitors
People who ride motorbikes or bicycles lack the protection of car drivers. They are more vulnerable, so if an accident happens to them their injuries can be very serious. There are a few precautions they can take to avoid having an accident and protect themselves, for example:
- Motorcyclists should wear protective leather clothing for protection.
- Good quality, sturdy footwear can reduce the risk of broken bones in your feet, and should be worn by both motorcyclists and cyclists.
- Avoid riding next to other riders. If you have cars behind you that want to overtake, this makes it very difficult for them and could result in an accident.
- When passing parked cars, make sure you leave enough room for a door to be opened without knocking you off your bike.
- Both motorcyclists and cyclists should wear good fitting, good quality helmets.
- The cyclist should wear kneepads and elbow pads, which will give some protection to these joints.
We hope that these tips can help you to avoid or be protected against serious injuries caused by an accident that was not your fault. If anyone is in an accident that was not their fault, they may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim.Open Claim Calculator
We will help bikers of all types
Any motorcyclist or cyclist who is the innocent victim of an accident should contact Accident Advice Helpline. We’ve dealt with every kind of cycling accident in Kircudbright and across the UK and have helped thousands of riders to get the compensation they deserved after being injured in accidents that were not their fault. Now, let us help you, after your cycling accident in Kircudbright.
Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and speak to one of our advisors. They will start your claim as soon as you feel you are ready to do so. Or, you could complete the 30-second test on our website, which will let you know if you qualify to make a claim and give you an estimate of the amount of compensation you could be awarded if successful.