Cycling is a popular occupation in both towns and the country. A cycling accident in Davidstow can lead to nasty injuries and if you were not at fault, Accident Advice Helpline could help you to get compensation.
How to cycle safely
There are some precautions you can take to reduce your chances of an accident or minimise the chance of a serious injury.
- Use cycle lanes or cycle paths where they are in place.
- Always wear light or reflective clothing.
- Make sure both front and rear lights are working and clean.
- Wear a well fitting cycle helmet.
- Never be tempted to jump a red light.
Make a claim for a cycling accident in Davidstow
One call to Accident Advice Helpline is all you need to find out if you can make a claim and to get one started. Our trained advisors can assess your details and even provide an estimate of how much your compensation could be. Our experienced solicitors can then make sure that you receive the right amount of compensation.
To be able to claim you must be able to confirm three things.
- That someone else was responsible for causing the accident. You cannot claim if you were responsible.
- That you are calling within three years of your accident.
- That your injuries were treated by a medical practitioner. You will be asked to provide proof of your injuries so they will need to be on record. The right treatment can also help you to recover a lot quicker.
The advantage of Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline work on a system called no-win, no-fee. We wanted to guarantee people that they are taking no risk when filing a claim, so we created a system where we only charge legal fees to successful cases. So if something goes wrong and you don’t receive your compensation, you are also not obliged to pay our legal fees.
Get in touch
With over 15 years of specialising in personal injury claims, Accident Advice Helpline will make sure you get the best compensation possible for a cycling accident in Davidstow.
If you’d like to find out if Accident Advice Helpline can help you with a claim, just give us a call. You can call us free if you use a landline on 0800 689 0500 or to call us from a mobile you should use 0333 500 0993. Our advisors are available 7 days a week, waiting to help you make a claim for compensation for your cycling accident in Davidstow.
Date Published: 2nd November 2013
Author: David Brown