It can be very difficult to find the right solicitor to help you with a cycling accident claim in Tunbridge Wells. If you were not to blame, then Accident Advice Helpline could help you.
It’s stressful enough being injured, without then having to work out which solicitor has the best experience, which one can you afford and can you arrange to go and meet them while you’re injured. So how do you find the best solicitor to make your claim?
Finding the right solicitor
- Locality is important. You need to be able to get in touch with them easily. Well that’s not a problem, because Accident Advice Helpline can start your claim over the phone. You won’t need to come and visit us.
- The cost of a claim can be high. Yes, it can if you use a solicitor who charges by the hour. All claims at Accident Advice Helpline are made on no win, no fee, so there’s no charge to start your claim.
- How do you know if someone has the experience you need? You need a solicitor who is experienced in personal injury claims, not one who claims to be experienced in everything. Our experience goes back to 2000, and it’s all been gained in personal injury.
- Good customer service is essential. You need to make sure you’re kept informed. The patron of Accident Advice Helpline is Dame Esther Rantzen. With her reputation for making sure customers are looked after, we make sure we do our best to live up to her standards.
- It’s not always easy to call between 9 and 5 so how can you talk to someone about your claim? Well that’s easy. Our friendly advisors are on the end of the phone 24/7.
We can tell you if you can make a cycling accident claim in Tunbridge Wells
Some inexperienced solicitors will get your details and then take their time to assess your claim and only then tell you if you are eligible to make one. Our experience means our advisors can do this over the phone. We call this our unique 30 second test.
You will need to confirm that you were not to blame for causing the accident, and that it happened within the last three years. You will also need to make sure that your injuries are treated by a medical practitioner as soon as possible.
How to contact Accident Advice Helpline
There are two ways you can get in touch to start a cycling accident claim in Tunbridge Wells. You can text ‘claim365’ to 88010, and one of our advisors will call you back. Or you can speak to us on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile it’s 0333 500 0993. Speak to Accident Advice Helpline and find out why we’re the best.
Date Published: 12th July 2015
Author: David Brown