Cycle claims – expert help
Accident Advice Helpline is here to help cyclists achieve the best possible result from their cycle claims, with as little hassle as possible.
Accident Advice Helpline has a team of experts available to deal with matters for you:
- We will ensure that you are properly compensated for your injuries
- We will ensure that your cycle, clothing and accessories are properly compensated for, so that you can replace them at the cycle shop of your choice
- We understand the needs of cyclists and we have handled countless cycle claims, ensuring that the cyclist has proper representation
- If your accident involved a motor vehicle, the driver will have their insurance company to act on their behalf, the cyclist is left to sort matters for him/her self
- We will help you deal with local authorities if badly maintained roads caused the accident. The authority and insurance company will have legal teams to act on their behalf. They can be intimidating for the cyclist to deal with by themselves, and will try their best to ensure the fault is with the cyclist.
Things to do at the scene of the accident
If the accident has caused injuries, or is causing a hazard to other road users, the police should be contacted immediately.
Insist that the police take a report of the accident from all parties involved and any witnesses. They may deem it not necessary because insurance and other details have been given, and maybe the injuries appear to minor. But what if it turns out that the driver’s insurance is invalid for some reason, or they have given you false details. It is not unusual for cycle claims to be have to be dealt with by the Motor Insurers’ Bureau.
Some times the severity of an injury is not immediately apparent and can take time to develop. If your accident has been within the last three years you can still make a claim, and should contact Accident Advice Helpline for assistance. Our initial advice is free, so you have nothing to lose by chatting to us today.
Getting the right advice
Accident Advice Helpline has many years experience dealing with cycle claims, and we are fully aware of the correct and proper manner to handle these. As the cyclist, you need the best advice and experts to deal with insurance companies on your behalf, and obtain the best compensation package for you.
To chat to an adviser at Accident Advice Helpline, simply dial 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone. We are the claim experts and we will work hard to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Accident Advice Helpline operates on a no-win, no-fee basis and therefore it will cost you nothing to get your claim started.
Date Published: 14th July 2013