How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Croydon Road Traffic Accident Claim


    If  you have suffered injuries in a road traffic accident in the Croydon area, you might want advice from a personal injury legal expert. No doubt your motor insurance company will handle the vehicle issues, but if you were a victim of an accident caused by a third party, you may need to seek legal advice for yourself. Examples would be a cyclist hit by a bus or lorry, or by any vehicle, and a passenger, whether in a private or public vehicle. Pedestrians injured on the roads too, would need to find their own legal representative.

    Contact a Croydon road traffic accident claim lawyer

    Accident Advice Helpline advisors can start you off on the right foot. They will tell you if your claim qualifies. You can find out for yourself by taking the 30-second test (top right) and answering three quick, but essential, questions. After that, contact us for an estimate of how much compensation you could receive, if your Croydon road traffic accident claim lawyer wins your case. Get in touch on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. Or you can text claim365 to 88010 and we’ll return your call.

    Once you start your claim, we’ll hand you over to a Croydon road traffic accident legal expert who will make your case. All our solicitors work on a no win no fee basis, so you don’t have to pay out to get your case underway. Your representative will work hard to ensure you receive fair compensation for your pain and suffering and your injuries. He or she will also try to get expenses reimbursed, where these apply.

    Why accidents occur on roundabouts

    Here’s what Croydon road traffic accident lawyers report as the commonest scenarios that cause accidents on roundabouts. Many drivers forget what they learnt from the Highway Code. As a rule, drivers must give way to the oncoming vehicle from the right. Often a driver will pull out thinking they have enough time and/or the oncoming driver will slow down for them. In this case the accident is the fault of the driver who incorrectly pulled out.

    On some roundabouts some drivers may say that they did not see the oncoming car, this may be as the other car was travelling at a high speed. In this scenario fault also partly lies with the other driver. In such cases your lawyer will try to establish who was more at fault and apportion partial blame. For example one party may be 75% responsible and the other 25%.

    Open Claim Calculator

    In other roundabout accidents a vehicle may incorrectly change lanes whilst on a roundabout, thus causing a collision.

    Date Published: 12th December 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.