Have you ever imagined how many accidents occur globally with every passing second? Have you imagined the quantum of the accidents that people face? Have you imagined how different every other injury can be and how important it is to diagnose it on an urgent basis? Accident Advice Helpline evaluate each of these and many other factors on a daily basis to ensure that you are safe, to ensure that you come out of your stress, and to help cover personal injury expenses for you.
What Comprises Personal Injury?
Personal injury, as the name suggests, is when you are injured and make a claim for the reimbursement of your own expenses. Accident Advice Helpline help you to cover personal injury by bringing forth our qualified lawyers who fight for your right.
So, what are the different kinds of personal injuries that can be catered for and what is the amount you can expect to recover from each of these injury claims? The amount may be very subjective, as it varies from case to case and also according to the severity of the injury, but we can give you estimates of the claims that have been recovered in the past as a result of the following injuries:
- Injuring your ankles, toes or feet: Although most of these type of injuries do not exceed £12,500 approximately, there can be cases where claims have been accepted of amounts within the range of £29,000 to £40,760 depending on severity.
- Injuring your arms: The worst case scenario can come about in the form of amputation of the arms, which would qualify for a higher amount of claims as compared to a fracture in the arm or scarring and burning of the skin around the arm.
- Injuries in the back: This can be really painful and require bed rest for a fairly long period of time. This would also entail that the responsible person would have to pay for the wages the victim had to forego as a result of the accident. A moderate back injury can help you secure a claim starting from about £7,125 and going up to £22,650.
- Dental injuries: The claims for these have to be filed in accordance with the teeth that have been injured. If it is the front teeth that have been damaged or knocked off, you can look for something within the range of £5,200 to £6,800. This case also depends on the pain the victim undergoes while receiving the treatment.
- Shoulder injuries: The claims for these injuries depend on how badly the shoulder has been moved. If it has been moved to the extent of disability, you can probably claim a higher amount as compared to a smaller fracture round the shoulder
Henceforth, when looking for someone to help you cover personal injury, Accident Advice should come up as an option for you because our 24/7 service helps us to satisfy our customers to the best possible extent! If you want to speak to an adviser just dial 0800 689 0500 now.