Accidents can be traumatic. If you suffer financial losses as a result of your accident, it becomes even more troublesome. It is then that law firms serve their purpose and can help you by advising you how to go about claiming compensation following your loss.
Coventry Accident Advice Helpline are one of these law firms at your service round the clock. A number of features distinguish us from other local law firms, and thus increases the probability of you securing the full amount of compensation that you deserve.
What’s special about Coventry Accident Advice Helpline?
UK consumer champion and TV celebrity Esther Rantzen recommends Accident Advice Helpline because of our reliability in a number of areas:
- We have a helpline manned by friendly, professional staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call it free of charge to discuss any aspect of your compensation claim on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
- Most compensation claims can be dealt with by telephone, and most claimants do not even need to attend court, although you may need to attend a medical assessment to determine the nature and extent of your injury.
- The unique 30-second test on the Accident Advice Helpline website can tell you whether you are eligible to make a claim for compensation following an accident.
- Because we have been running our operations for over ten years now, our clients can trust the firm and be assured of high quality service provision.
- We have an extensive legal team and all of our solicitors work on a no win no fee basis, so clients have nothing to lose in solicitor fees when they are working with Coventry Accident Advice Helpline, regardless of the outcome of their case.
- There are specialists in dealing with the various fields of accident claims who can increase the likelihood that the client wins their case and gets the full amount of compensation that is due to them.
- There are multiple categories of claims that can be dealt with: slipping, falling, road accidents, accidents at the workplace and medical negligence claims. All of these are catered for by the expert lawyers at the Coventry Accident Advice Helpline.
The amount of compensation cannot be guaranteed, because it varies between each case and depends on both the type of injury involved and the claimant’s personal circumstances. However, Accident Advice Helpline specialise in securing compensation for people who have suffered an injury in an accident that was someone else’s fault, and although the time for processing each case varies, it does mean the client will get the compensation that is due to them in the most effective and efficient manner possible.