Claim what you deserve after a car accident in County Durham
A lot of people are wary about making a claim for compensation after an accident. There is much negative talk in the press and media about ‘compensation culture’, and claimants are often portrayed in a negative light. In fact, it’s estimated that seven in every ten people who are eligible to make a claim after an accident never do so. But the truth is, it is your legal right to seek compensation if you’ve been injured in a car accident in County Durham, or indeed any other kind of accident, if that accident was a direct result of another party acting carelessly, negligently, or criminally.
The other important criteria to note are that:
- You must have received medical treatment for your injuries; and
- The accident must usually have happened within the last three years. This timescale can be extended if you were a minor at the time of the incident.
If you’ve suffered injuries in a car accident in County Durham and want to find out what the implications of bringing a personal injury claim might be, all you have to do is give us a quick ring. We can set your mind at rest. As one of the largest legal firms in the UK, which has been handling accident claims of all types since 2000, we have the experience you need to help bring a legitimate claim to a satisfactory conclusion.
Each year, we win around £30 million in compensation for our clients. Our processes are professional and designed to help you claim efficiently, without too much stress for you, and affordably, without causing you further financial loss.
What we offer
- We will give you free legal advice about your claim when you come to us. We’ll help you to establish whether you have a right to claim after your car accident in County Durham, and whether that claim is likely to succeed.
- We’ll make no upfront charge for getting your claim started, unlike some other firms out there.
- We will find you a specialist lawyer to act on a no win no fee* basis, so you don’t have to pay our legal bill if your case is unsuccessful.
Contact us today for immediate help – don’t put it off!
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
It’s not always easy to know where to turn after you have been injured in a car accident in County Durham, but if your accident was caused by someone else acting carelessly, negligently, or even criminally then you may be entitled to compensation. Accident Advice Helpline could help you claim what you deserve.Open Claim Calculator