How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road traffic accidents in Cotswold

    As personal injury lawyers with over 15 years of experience, we know just how often road traffic accidents in Cotswold occur. We also know just how awful they can be for the people involved. It is for this reason that we have dedicated ourselves to tirelessly seeking compensation for those hurt by such accidents.

    Thankfully, the bulk of road traffic accidents result in only minor injuries, with far fewer serious cases of injury and death, but we realise that all road traffic accidents can have a terrible impact on victims, either physically or mentally, which is why we offer you the following advice:

    What to do directly if you’re involved in road traffic accidents in Cotswold

    If you are ever involved in a road traffic accident, it is very important that you keep a clear head about you, not only for your own benefit, but for the benefit of those around you.

    Immediately after the accident occurs; you should check that you and your passengers are ok. If anyone is in need of medical attention, be sure to call the emergency service as quickly as possible.

    Swap information

    Once you are sure everyone is safe, you will need to swap insurance information, take town the details of any eye-witnesses to the incident and, if at all possible, take photographs of the scene to help you with any compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    What to do if you’ve already been involved in an accident

    If you have already been in a road traffic accident, then you will probably want to know if you can claim road traffic accident compensation.

    You can claim road traffic accident compensation if

    • The accident wasn’t your fault
    • You were seen by a doctor or other medical professional after the accident
    • Your accident happened less than 3 years ago

    How to file claim

    Simply call Accident Advice helpline and our personal injury lawyers will give you the benefit of their considerable experience.

    No win no fee

    There is nothing to worry about when you call us because Accident Advice Helpline is a no win no fee company. You won’t get any nasty shocks in the form of large legal fees from us if you lose your claim, which means you can proceed with a claim immediately, no matter what your financial circumstances may be.

    To find out more about claiming compensation after road traffic accidents, or to start your claim, get in touch with Accident Advice helpline free on 0800 689 0500 from a landline. Alternatively, call us on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.

    Date Published: 5th September 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.