Did you know that many people out there do not claim the compensation that they are entitled to simply because they believe that the cost of a solicitor in Islington is too high? Well, it isn’t. In fact, on this page, we at Accident Advice Helpline are going to put that particular rumour to bed once and for all.
What can have an impact on the cost of a solicitor in Islington?
It is important to note that every solicitor will use different factors when it comes to working out their price. Generally speaking, however, the cost of a solicitor in Islington will be influenced by the following:
- The experience of the lawyer. The more experienced they are and the greater success rate they have, the more money you will likely be paying for their services.
- How many times you need to meet the lawyer. Remember; it is very likely that you will be paying by the hour for their services.
- How complicated your case is.
We at Accident Advice Helpline, however, like to do things a little bit differently.
How does Accident Advice Helpline operate?
Well, all of our lawyers here operate on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. This, essentially, means that we will be taking on the financial risk of your compensation claim. We offer a service like this because we genuinely believe that everybody who is entitled to claim compensation should be able to do so. We believe that the ability to claim compensation should not be impacted by the amount of cash that a person has sitting in their bank account.
Of course, since we will be taking on the risk of the compensation claim, we do have to be very selective when it comes to who we work with. Basically, you will need to have a strong chance of being successful with your compensation claim. This means that your compensation claim will need to have the following elements:
- You must have been injured. Accident Advice Helpline is a personal injury law firm only. This means that we can only deal with cases where an injury has occurred. You must also provide us with evidence of this injury. This needs to come in the form of a medical report.
- Generally, you will only have three years from the date of the incident in which you were hurt to file a compensation claim.
- You must be able to prove that somebody else is to blame for your injuries.
Contact our team of experienced lawyers to discuss your compensation claim
Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.
Date Published: 2nd November 2015
Author: David Brown
Category: Location Posts