Fed up with making phone calls to find out the cost of personal injury lawyers in Cwmbran? You just need to speak to Accident Advice Helpline. If you were not at fault for causing an accident, you may be entitled to claim compensation on a no win, no fee* basis.
Compensation is only paid to people in non fault accidents, but what does non fault mean? It simply means that someone else’s actions caused your accident.
Examples of non fault
There are many ways you can have a non fault accident.
- Being hit from behind in the car while sitting at a red light.
- Sitting on a brand new chair and having it collapse straightaway.
- Tripping over cables at work because they have been left trailing across the floor.
- Developing a repetitive strain injury from carrying out the same actions at work.
- Cutting yourself on broken glass which has not been cleared up in a pub or restaurant.
If you are not sure, then Accident Advice Helpline will be able to tell you with just one phone call.
Find out if you can claim and call Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline have trained all our friendly advisors to make sure you get the help you need. They can assess your claim, start your claim and explain the cost of personal injury lawyers in Cwmbran and how our no win, no fee* claims work. Our solicitors have shared their experience, so they have plenty of advice to offer at the same time
With over 15 years’ experience in personal injury claims, and with a history of successful claims totalling millions of pounds, you can be confident that we’re providing the best service you can get. You will see the result when you receive your compensation.
We have even devised a unique 30 second test which has been designed to tell you over the phone if you are eligible to claim compensation.
- You can claim as long as you were not at fault.
- You must start your claim no more than three years from when your accident happened.
- You must have your injuries assessed and treated by a medical practitioner.
Ask about the cost of personal injury lawyers in Cwmbran today
Why wait to make a claim when you can start one as soon as you like? We can even start your claim over the phone, so call now on 0800 689 0500, or to call from a mobile the number to use is 0333 500 0993. Accident Advice Helpline are specialists so make sure you give your claim the best chance possible.
Date Published: 13th October 2015
Author: David Brown
Category: Location Posts