You don’t have to worry about the cost of personal injury lawyers in Crawley. If you were not to blame for causing an accident, speak to Accident Advice Helpline. We may be able to make a no win, no fee claim for you.
No win, no fee claims have a big advantage if money is tight. It means that we can start your claim before we receive any payment from you. A few weeks of sick pay if you’re recovering from an injury, can soon leave you feeling a little stressed financially. You need to make a claim as soon as possible to recoup your expenses, and Accident Advice Helpline can help you do that.
It’s important to keep a record of all expenses you make as a direct result of your accident, or you could lose out.
Keep track of your payments
- Keep your payslips from before and after your accident. These can prove that you lost earnings.
- Keep receipts for any prescriptions you need for painkillers or other medication to help treat your injury.
- If you need to visit the hospital, or take a taxi to get there, keep the car park ticket or taxi receipt.
- You may need additional childcare while you recover, so make sure you get written confirmation of any payments you make.
Accident Advice Helpline can help you recover your costs
Accident Advice Helpline can tell you which expenses you can reclaim and exactly what you need to do. With over 15 years’ experience in personal injury claims, our solicitors are experienced in making sure that you can reclaim all relevant expenses on top of your compensation.
Our friendly advisors have all been trained so that they can offer you advice and explain how we help with the cost of personal injury lawyers in Crawley. When you call, they can also assess your claim and confirm your chances of making a successful one.
You are able to claim compensation if:
- Someone else was responsible for causing your accident.
- You are able to provide medical evidence to support your injuries.
- Your accident happened within the last three years.
Call now about the cost of personal injury lawyers in Crawley
To find out if Accident Advice Helpline can make a claim for you, just speak to our advisors free on 0800 689 0500, or the number to use to call from a mobile is 0333 500 0993. You are under no obligation to go ahead with a claim,but we will make sure you get the best compensation we can, so call us now.
Date Published: 13th October 2015
Author: David Brown