If you’re off work recovering from an injury, the cost of personal injury lawyers in Cotswold could be very important. If you were not to blame, Accident Advice Helpline could make a claim for you on a no win, no fee basis.
What to do after an accident
The immediate concern in an accident is to find out if anyone is injured, and if they need urgent medical assistance. It’s difficult to remain calm under such circumstances, but if you can, you can get some useful information which could help your claim.
- If you have a mobile phone with a camera, take some photographs. This can determine where things were, what contributing factors there may have been and sometimes even fault as well.
- Witnesses can be very useful when it comes to finding out exactly what happened. If there were any, make sure you get their contact details in case they are needed.
- Reporting an accident can help confirm when it happened, and if you’re in an office or shop, it can also act as a record of what happened and how.
Accident Advice Helpline can give you information
As legal specialists, Accident Advice Helpline have plenty of information to offer you after an accident. Since 2000 we have been adding to our experience, and we can make sure that your claim gets the best treatment and we will try to get you the best compensation too.
Our friendly advisors can explain how we can help with the cost of personal injury lawyers in Cotswold by working on a no win, no fee basis. Don’t worry if money is tight, as we can start work before we receive any payment.
Eligibility to make a claim
Using our 30 second test, our advisors are able to assess your claim and then tell you if you stand a good chance of a successful claim, and even provide you with an estimate of your possible compensation.
- To make a claim, someone else must have caused your accident.
- You must have visited a medical practitioner for an assessment and treatment.
- You must start your claim within three years of your accident.
The cost of personal injury lawyers in Cotswold
You can get your claim started as soon as you want to, so speak to our advisors as soon as you can. It’s free to call us on 0800 689 0500, or the number to use if you’re calling from a mobile is 0333 500 0993.
you could simply send us the text message “claim365” to 88010 and we will call you to find out how we can be of help.
Accident Advice Helpline can start your claim over the phone, and get you the best compensation, so call now about a claim.
Date Published: 28th September 2015
Author: David Brown