Cost is a big issue when looking to make a claim. If you were not to blame, Accident Advice Helpline could help with the cost of personal injury lawyers in Clydach by taking on your claim on a no win, no fee basis.
Accident Advice Helpline have been helping our customers to claim compensation since 2000. Our solicitors all specialise in personal injury claims, so the advice we give you will be the best advice to make sure you have a successful claim.
Our friendly advisors can discuss your accident with you and tell you if you can claim compensation. They can also offer you information to help you with this.
You can claim compensation if you can show that someone else caused the accident. You will usually receive a letter confirming this, but there are some other things you can do.
- Keep all correspondence you receive.
- Take photographs of the scene of the accident if you can.
- Ask witnesses if they are happy to provide a statement and get their contact details.
You will need to prove that you were injured as a result of the accident.
- Consult a doctor as soon as you can after your accident. If you are taken to hospital, your injuries will be recorded there.
- Make sure you follow the advice you are given to treat your injuries.
- Do not return to work before your doctor says you are fit enough.
You also need to make sure you don’t leave it too late to start a claim.
- Call Accident Advice Helpline within three years from when your accident happened.
- There is nothing to stop you from starting a claim as soon as you like, so call us as soon as you feel well enough.
Helping with the cost of personal injury lawyers in Clydach
Accident Advice Helpline can also help you reclaim any out of pocket expenses which you incur as a result of your accident, and loss of earnings as well. Our advisors will be able to tell you what you can and cannot claim for and explain how we can help with the cost of personal injury lawyers in Clydach.
So why not call us today? We can start your claim over the phone if you want to go ahead with one, but you are under no obligation to make a claim.
You can call our advisors free from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or you can call them from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. Alternatively you can text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and someone will call you back just as soon as they can.
Call Accident Advice Helpline today and find out if you can claim.
Date Published: 1st October 2015
Author: David Brown