When choosing a solicitor to make your compensation claim, you need to consider more than the cost of personal injury lawyers in Chorley. You need to find a specialist, such as Accident Advice Helpline. We could help you make a claim if someone else was responsible for causing an accident.
When you use Accident Advice Helpline you use a team of legal experts who have specialised in personal injury claims for over ten years. We have a proven track record of successful claims, having so far claimed millions of pounds for our customers.
What Accident Advice Helpline can help with
- If you’ve had a non fault car accident, we may be able to claim compensation for you. Passengers in a vehicle can claim too.
- Cyclists and pedestrians could claim compensation if they are injured by someone else.
- Accidents at work are common, especially trips and slips.
- Industrial injuries may not be immediately apparent, but a long term work injury could lead to a claim.
- Buying new goods isn’t always safe, and faulty items could cause an injury.
- Always use a trusted workmen. Poor workmanship could lead to an accident.
- Sports injuries can lead to a claim, as long as you can show that your injury was not caused by your own actions.
The cost of personal injury lawyers in Chorley
Accident Advice Helpline make all claims on a no win, no fee basis. We feel this can offer financial help at a time when it’s needed. If you’re not sure how such claims work, our friendly advisers are all able to explain it while they discuss your claim.
They will confirm that you can make a compensation claim, if you can, but you must show the you were not responsible for your accident, and you must start your claim within three years. This is the deadline but you can start a claim as soon after your accident as you like.
Never feel that your injuries are not serious enough to need medical attention. Some minor injuries could be hiding a more serious one, so the correct medical treatment could prevent problems later on. It also means that you can prove that you were injured when you decide to claim.
How to get in touch
To start a claim you just need to call Accident Advice Helpline and our advisers can start your claim over the phone. It’s even free to speak to them from a landline. So call now on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or from a mobile, you can ring 0333 500 0993.
Alternatively send us the text message “claim 365” to 88010 and we will call you to discuss how we can help you.
If you can’t afford the cost of personal injury lawyers in Chorley, call us at Accident Advice Helpline now and let us help you with your potential claim.
Date Published: 15th August 2015
Author: David Brown