What is the cost of personal injury lawyers in Cannock Chase? Well, that is a question that we at Accident Advice Helpline will, hopefully, be answering on this page. Let’s take a little look, shall we?
What is the cost of personal injury lawyers in Cannock Chase?
This is a bit of a tricky question to answer because we are only able to speak for ourselves. We can’t provide quotations for any other law firm operating within the Cannock Chase area. You can, however, expect the cost of personal injury lawyers in Cannock Chase to be influenced by the following factors:
- The complexity of your case.
- The amount of compensation that you are looking to claim.
- The experience of the lawyer that you are using and how much you need to interact with them.
It is not uncommon to find the cost of representation stretching into the thousands of pounds. We here at Accident Advice Helpline, however, like to keep things as simple as possible. This is why all of our lawyers operate on a 100% no win, no fee basis. Let us explain what this means.
What is this type of representation?
We, firmly, believe that absolutely nobody out there should have their access to legal representation restricted by the amount of money that they currently have sitting in their bank account. This is a bit unfair, right? Of course! This is why we are more than willing to take on the financial risk of your compensation claim. This means that everybody who is entitled to claim compensation is able to do so.
In order to offer a service like this, however, we do have to be very selective with regards to the type of case that we take on. We can’t take on every case that comes our way. If you wish to work with Accident Advice Helpline and claim compensation, you will need to ensure that your case meets the following three guidelines:
- The incident must have occurred within the last three years. There are a few legal exceptions to this rule e.g. if you are suffering from an industrial disease, but these exceptions are rare.
- The incident must have been the fault of another person and you must be able to provide us with evidence that demonstrates that this is the case.
- You must be able to provide us with evidence that you were injured. If you can’t provide us with evidence, you can’t claim a penny when it comes to compensation.
Contact us today in order to discuss your case
Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.
Date Published: 27th October 2015
Author: David Brown