How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Cost of claiming in Tameside

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Tameside

    Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we successfully fight thousands of compensation claims every year. And yet, when people first get in touch with us, they generally ask the same questions. Here are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions from our clients in Tameside, from asking the cost of claiming in Tameside to how long do I have to submit my claim for compensation.

    Question 1 – What is the cost of claiming in Tameside?

    Most people are concerned about the cost of their claim, Tameside residents included. And within the cost of the claim, most people think that the solicitor’s fees will be the biggest problem. But the good news is that when you claim with Accident Advice Helpline, your personal injury solicitor fights your case on a no win no fee* basis. So you can’t lose. If your case is not successful, there are no legal fees. If your case is successful, in the majority of cases we can reclaim the fees from the other party, but in any case no fee*s are due until your compensation is awarded. So you never have to find money to pay for your solicitor in Tameside or anywhere in the UK.

    Question 2 – What accidents can I claim for?

    Your eligibility to claim comes down to three very simple questions:

    1. Who is to blame for your accident? Your accident needs to have been cased by someone else’s carelessness or negligence.
    2. When did your accident take place? Generally, your accident needs to have been within the last three years, but there are exclusions, as we explain below.
    3. Did you seek medical attention? You need to have seen a doctor or visited hospital as a result of your injuries.

    If you feel that you fit all three of these criteria, then call us for a no obligation chat about your eligibility to make a claim.

    Question 3 – How long do I have to submit my claim?

    Almost all claims have a three year time limit. After this, we will not be able to help you submit a claim. The main exceptions to this rule include accidents that happen before your 18th birthday and industrial injuries that take place over a period of time, such as industrial deafness, asbestos poisoning and vibration white finger.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Get started on your claim today

    Why not call our advisors and get your claim registered with us today. You can get in touch by calling our professional advisors on our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993. We are waiting now to answer your questions.

    Date Published: 31st August 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.