The cost of claiming in Stratford-on-Avon can be very confusing. Accident Advice Helpline make it easier by working on a no win, no fee basis. If you have been injured in an accident which was caused by someone else, we may be able to make a no win, no fee claim for you too.
Different ways of paying for a claim
There are many different ways that solicitors charge for their services
- Some solicitors will ask for a deposit before they even start working on your claim. Accident Advice Helpline will never do this. With no win, no fee we will start your claim before we receive any payment from you.
- Paying hourly for legal services can be very costly. You’ll either get a large bill at the end of your claim, or you’ll be billed monthly for any time your solicitor has spent on your claim so far. Accident Advice Helpline won’t bill you per hour, and we won’t bill you monthly.
- An unsuccessful claim can prove to be very expensive. No compensation and a huge legal bill can cause a big problem. Thanks to no win, no fee, Accident Advice Helpline won’t sent you a bill for our time if your claim is unsuccessful. We try our best, obviously, to get you the best compensation possible.
More about Accident Advice Helpline
We don’t just help you with the cost of claiming in Stratford-on-Avon. With over 15 years of experience of personal injury claims, we can help make your claim as stress free as possible. With a legal specialist working on your claim, you will be sure to receive the best compensation possible.
We’ve made it easy to claim as well. One call to our friendly advisors will confirm whether or not you are able to claim, and can get your claim started. They can even give you an estimate of how much we think your claim could be worth.
So how do we assess your eligibility to claim? We just ask you for a few details about your accident.
- You are only able to claim if you were not at fault. This means you must be able to show that someone else’s actions caused your injury.
- You must be able to provide medical evidence, so it’s important to visit a medical practitioner so have your injuries assessed and treated.
- You do have a time limit to claim, so you must get your claim started within three years of your accident.
Find out about the cost of claiming in Stratford-on-Avon today
Our advisors are here to help and offer you advice so call them now to find out if we can help you with a claim. You can even call us free if you use a landline. Just call 0800 689 0500. Or to call us from a mobile, the number to use is 0333 500 0993.
Don’t miss the deadline and call us now.
Date Published: 1st December 2014
Author: David Brown