Following an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be thinking about raising an accident compensation claim for the incident. If you can relate to this, please read on because we want to encourage you to begin a personal injury compensation claim for your injuries.
Myths about the cost of claiming compensation in Walsall
As we’ve been in the business of helping people to gain access to personal injury compensation pay-outs for over 15 years, we’re well versed in how the claims process works. We’re also aware of misconceptions surrounding beginning a personal injury compensation claim and therefore we have put together a list of misconceptions surrounding the process to help educate you about what to do when raising an accident compensation claim.
- The accident compensation claims process is expensive. This couldn’t be further from the truth. There is no need for you to worry about the cost of a personal injury solicitor in Walsall. You don’t have to pay a penny to raise an accident compensation claim, nor do you have to pay us any legal fees if we don’t successfully win your case. This is because our lawyers work on a no win no fee basis.
- There are so many personal injury claims companies around. Yes, this is a saturated market but we firmly believe that we’re the leaders. In fact, we’re not the only ones who think this. Well-known journalist and TV personality Dame Esther Rantzen has awarded us her personal endorsement for all of our hard work, so you can be 100% confident that we’re extremely skilled in helping you.
- I have to attend court proceedings. Many of our clients aren’t required to attend court, as 97% of our cases are settled before court proceedings are even issued. This gives you the perfect opportunity to sit back and relax.
- I have to provide by medical records. You won’t have to give our advisors your medical records but you may be asked to attend an additional medical appointment before we can begin your claim. Please don’t be offended if this happens to you because it simply means that we want to give our lawyers access to the most up-to-date and accurate information.
- It’s difficult to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. We absolutely love speaking to potential claimants and hearing about their situation because we like to find out how we can help. All of our personal injury advisors are friendly and approachable at all times, so you don’t need to worry about giving us a call. Plus they work on a no win no fee basis so you needn’t worry about the cost of claiming compensation in Walsall. You can get in touch for from your landline on 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. Call us now.
Date Published: 29th November 2015