Been bumped and broken a bone? Cut down the cost of claiming compensation in Isle of Wight!
Accidents on the roads are unfortunately a common and everyday occurrence. Accident and Emergency staff deal with the consequences of these types of collisions every day and the number of casualties is increasing. Whilst damage to a vehicle may be inconvenient, being injured as a result of a road traffic accident can be serious and have far reaching consequences. We can help you cut the cost of claiming compensation in Isle of Wight.
This can be particularly difficult to come to terms with, especially if the accident was caused through no fault of your own and the injuries have meant that your life has been put on hold.
If you have sustained a painful injury as the result of a road traffic collision that was caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years’, then you may be legally entitled to pursue personal injury compensation for your injury using theIsle of Wight law firm, Accident Advice Helpline.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
- A dedicated Isle of Wight law firm that has in excess of 14 years’ experience of assisting people to claim their legal entitlement to personal injury compensation, following an injury that was caused through no fault of their own.
- They provide a professional and friendly freephone telephone helpline, to ensure that your calls are answered whenever you decide to call.
- They offer no obligation advice about pursuing personal injury compensation claims.
- They can inform you of your legal entitlement to pursue a personal injury compensation claim over the phone.
- The Isle of Wight law firm have a team of professional and highly experienced injury solicitors who would be delighted to handle all aspects of your personal injury compensation claim on a no win no fee* basis on your behalf.
- The committed team of injury solicitors at their Isle of Wight law firm handle all claims in accordance with their four key principles: accountability, integrity, reliability and dependability.
- Your compensation claim for personal injury following your road traffic collision will be handled on your behalf and you will be kept fully informed throughout the compensation claims process.
- This top law firm provides a unique online service. This consists of a 30 second online test which is a quick and user friendly tool to establish your eligibility online. This enables you to determine your entitlement to pursue a personal injury compensation claim wherever you are, in complete confidence and privacy.
Don’t delay! Call or go online today to contact a law firm!
By calling Accident Advice Helpline to find out if you are eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim for your road traffic injury, you are taking back control of your future. The fact that you have been injured through no fault of your own is unjust and although compensation will not change that, it may go some way towards securing your future needs and recovery. Talk to us today if you need to cut the cost of claiming compensation in Isle of Wight.
Date Published: 11th July 2014