After the expense of paying for a holiday, the last thing you need is to find more money for the cost of making a claim for an accident whilst on holiday. A solicitor who works on a no-win, no-fee* basis can help you with this, and Accident Advice Helpline’s lawyers all make claims on this basis.
No-win, no-fee* can help you claim
It can be a bit of a tricky situation when you want to make a compensation claim. You need the money you’ll get from the compensation, but you can’t afford to make the claim to get it. Thanks to no-win, no-fee* claims, you don’t have to worry about that.
When you claim with Accident Helpline you won’t:
- Be asked to pay upfront just to start your claim.
- Be billed monthly for our time.
- Receive a bill for our time if, for some reason, your claim is unsuccessful.
Using our unique 30-second test, our advisors will check if your claim stands a good chance of being successful, and will advise you if they think it will. You will receive free, no-obligation advice, which helps reduce the cost of making a claim for an accident whilst on holiday.
Can Accident Advice Helpline help you?
In order to make a claim, you must first confirm three things about your accident.
- Firstly, you must not be the person responsible for causing it.
- Secondly, it must have happened no more than three years ago.
- Thirdly, you must be in a position to provide medical evidence. This means consulting a doctor so you can receive treatment.
Help with the cost of making a claim for an accident whilst on holiday
To find out more about how the legal experts at Accident Advice Helpline can help you with a claim, just call our advisors. If you call from a landline, even the call is free on 0800 689 0500. If you’re calling us from a mobile, then you should call 0333 500 0993. You can call as soon as you want to, so make sure you get the best advice after your accident.
Category: Accident whilst on holiday