If you have been unlucky enough to have been injured during a slip or fall accident, then you may be entitled to make a slip and fall personal injury compensation claim.
- Were you hurt or injured during your slip or fall accident?
- Did your injuries require medical attention, either immediately or subsequently?
- Was your accident caused by the negligence of another person?
- Did the accident happen some time within the last three years?
If your slip and fall personal injury was caused during an accident that wasn’t your fault, then the law clearly states that you are entitled seek compensation and redress for your slip and fall personal injury, and for the pain and suffering it has caused you.
Take the Accident Advice Helpline 30-second test to determine in next to no time if your accident qualifies for an injury claim, and to get an estimate of how much compensation you could be awarded.
Your injury entitles you to make a personal injury claim — what next?
Once you are certain that your personal injury qualifies you to make a compensation claim, you would be well advised to get in touch with the friendly and knowledgeable advisers at Accident Advice Helpline. It puts you under no obligation by having a chat to us, so what are you waiting for? The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can start work and the sooner you will receive your compensation.
Dial 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, for an honest appraisal of your slip and fall personal injury, and to get some free advice on how best to proceed with your personal injury compensation claim.
If you decide to conduct your personal injury claim through Accident Advice Helpline, you’ll be giving your injury claim a boost right from the start! Why?
- Because Accident Advice Helpline are the UK’s leading personal injury compensation law firm, so we are best placed to assist you with your claim.
- Accident Advice Helpline were established during 2000, so we have plenty of experience in assisting with personal injury claims just like yours.
- Accident Advice Helpline are endorsed by the queen of consumer affairs Dame Esther Rantzen, so you can be confident that we are trustworthy.
- All of the claims we handle are done so on a 100% guaranteed no-win, no-fee basis, so if you don’t win your case you won’t pay a penny for your legal costs.
Call Accident Advice Helpline now, and listen to what our advisors have to say. There is no obligation to proceed with a slip and fall personal injury claim if you don’t want to — it’s your decision to make, but ringing us in the first instance could become the best decision you’ll ever make.
Date Published: 13th April 2017
Author: Jan Newell