How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Construction site accidents in West Yorkshire

    Construction site accidents in West Yorkshire

    Have you had an accident in the kitchen? It’s quite a risky place, and we’ve all found ourselves with a cut when a knife slips, or a burn from touching a hot tray out of the oven, at one time or another. We can help if you’ve had workplace or construction site accidents in West Yorkshire.

    But if you work in a kitchen for a living, a minor accident could put you out of action for a while – and if you have a big accident and get injured, you could be off work for a long time.

    If you’re a chef, or you work in some other capacity in a kitchen, did you know that you could claim compensation against your employer? An accident lawyer could help you to do this – and it’s easy to get started.

    Why you could claim after construction site accidents in West Yorkshire

    Employers are legally obliged to provide their employees with safe working conditions. You can expect risk while you work – after all, nothing is really risk free, in any line of work. But risk can, and should, be managed. You don’t go to work expecting to get injured – and if you do get injured, you can make a claim.

    Your employer should have employers’ liability insurance, which exists specifically to cover the costs of payouts to employees who have made a claim. That’s why you needn’t worry about costing your employer money.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You shouldn’t worry about being treated badly upon your return, or getting the sack, either. This would be illegal.

    Contact an accident lawyer

    To get started with your claim through an accident lawyer dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. This will get you through to an advisor, who will listen carefully to what you tell them.

    Alternatively, text “claim365” to 88010 and someone will call you back.

    If you’re eligible to claim, your adviser will pass your details to an accident lawyer in West Yorkshire on our ‘no win, no fee’ legal team. The lawyer will then get to work on your case as soon as possible.

    If you win your case, you will receive a payout. This payout will comprise of two elements:

    • A sum for the pain, suffering and loss of amenity experienced
    • A sum to reimburse you for your expenses and losses

    What you can do to help

    It’s a good idea to hang on to your receipts for any payments to home helps, childminders, taxi drivers, and chemists (for prescriptions). Basically, if you wouldn’t normally need something, keep the receipt for it.

    You will also have to attend an additional medical assessment as part of your claim. But don’t worry – you probably won’t have to attend court. Most cases are settled out of court.

    Why not contact us now? You’re guaranteed the highest standard of customer care – we’re endorsed by Esther Rantzen, the famous consumer rights campaigner. Our hotline is open 24/7 – if there’s no answer out of hours, leave a message and someone will get back to you. Call us free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim after construction site accidents in West Yorkshire.

    Date Published: 3rd December 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.