Do you have a right to claim compensation after construction site accidents in North Dorset?
You could be entitled to claim after construction site accidents in North Dorset if the following criteria are met:
- Your accident happened in the last three years. This is the usual time limit for making a claim. In some limited circumstances, you may have longer. For example, if you were a minor at the time of your accident, then you will have up to your 21st birthday to set your claim in motion. If you are suffering from an industrial disease, then the clock starts ticking from the date of diagnosis, rather than the date on which you may have contracted the illness.
- Your accident must have caused you injuries that required medical treatment, either as a one-off or on an ongoing basis.
- The accident must have been caused partially or wholly by someone else. They may not have intended it to happen, but their carelessness or negligence made it inevitable.
If you’re still not sure whether your accident qualifies for compensation, then here at Accident Advice Helpline, we will give you free legal advice to help you establish whether you have a right to make a claim. As an experienced law firm – and one of the largest in the UK – we specialise in personal injury cases. We have a great track record of helping our clients, advising over 25,000 people every month and helping win a total of around £30 million in compensation annually.
We therefore have the expertise you need to help you decide whether to bring a case.
Get in touch with us today
It’s quick and easy to find out whether you could claim no win no fee compensation after an accident. You can call, text or use the handy compensation calculator on our website:
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
- You can try the 30 second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
- Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
It’s entirely free of charge to find out if you qualify to make a claim and there’s no obligation. If we think you do have a case, and you decide to take things further, we have specialist lawyers to support you through the process.
Why not take the first step today? Ring us any time and we’ll advise you honestly and professionally.
Date Published: 11th March 2015
Author: David Brown